1. Would you have sex with the last person you text messaged?
it was a dude so nope.
2. You talked to an ex today, correct?
never had an ex.
3. Have you taken someones virginity?
4. Is trust a big issue for you?
5. Did you hang out with the person you like recently?
if you mean like romantically, i don't actually have my eyes on anyone presently. if in general, then yes.
6. What are you excited for?
prom, iowa young writer's studio, summer, finding out whether i got into ap chemistry.
7. What happened tonight?
did homework, felt nauseous, talked to people.
8. Do you think it's disgusting when girls get really wasted?
i think it's fine so long as your wastedness doesn't affect me, then it's gross. that goes for both genders.
9. Is confidence cute?
depends. just the right amount of confidence is incredibly attractive.
10. What is the last beverage you had?
11. How many people of the opposite sex do you fully trust?
12. Do you own a pair of skinny jeans?
just two. trying to phase the loose jeans out of my wardrobe presently but i'm too broke to shop.
13. What are you gonna do Saturday night?
14. What are you going to spend money on next?
paying my sister's bf back for the milk tea (he's such a gentleman).
15. Are you going out with the last person you kissed?
nbk and never dated so no.
16. Do you think you'll change in the next 3 months?
17. Who do you feel most comfortable talking to about anything?
my sister and my friend v.
18. The last time you felt broken?
sometimes i feel a little bit worn down. i've never felt broken.
19. Have you had sex today?
20. Are you starting to realize anything?
21. Are you in a good mood?
22. Would you ever want to swim with sharks?
23. Are your eyes the same color as your dad's?
24. What do you want right this second?
to have more free time.
25. What would you say if the person you love/like kissed another girl/boy?
26. Is your current hair color your natural hair color?
27. Would you be able to date someone who doesn't make you laugh?
28. What was the last thing that made you laugh?
my cat ran into the doorstop and scared himself silly.
29. Do you really, truly miss someone right now?
30. Does everyone deserve a second chance?
31. Honestly, do you hate the last boy you were talking to?
32. Does the person you have feelings for right now, know you do?
33. Are you one of those people who never drinks soda?
34. Listening to?
this city is contagious - the cab
35. Do you ever write in pencil anymore?
36. Do you know where the last person you kissed is?
my cat is upstairs.
37. Do you believe in love at first sight?
i believe in attraction at first sight. not love.
38. Who did you last call?
39. Who was the last person you danced with?
cara, olivia and i were all dancing at the dance last year. i don't dance much.
40. Why did you kiss the last person you kissed?
all these hug/kiss/romance questions make me feel so sheltered.
41. When was the last time you ate a cupcake?
i've baked cupcakes more recently than i've eaten them. i think i tried a chocolate mint one i made last week?
42. Did you hug/kiss one of your parents today?
43. Ever embarrass yourself in front of a crush?
44. Do you tan in the nude?
45. If you could, would you take back your last kiss?
46. Did you talk to someone until you fell asleep last night?
almost. told her i needed to sleep before i did.
47. Who was the last person to call you?
48. Do you sing in the shower?
49. Do you dance in the car?
50. Ever used a bow and arrow?
yeah! i'm not a great shot.
51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
some. love phantom of the opera and wicked.
53. Is Christmas stressful?
it's low key at my house.
54. Ever eat a pierogi?
a few times.
55. Favorite type of fruit pie?
either chocolate or apple.
56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
secret agent, writer, teacher, and professional food tester.
57. Do you believe in ghosts?
58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
59. Take a vitamin daily?
60. Wear slippers?
i think there are some in my closet.
61. Wear a bath robe?
62. What do you wear to bed?
tank top + pajama pants
63. First concert?
64. Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
65. Nike or Adidas?
i gurantee most cc runners will say neither. asics. or saucony.
66. Cheetos Or Fritos?
cool ranch doritos.
67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
68. Favorite Taylor Swift song?
safe and sound. most are obnoxious.
69. Ever take dance lessons?
when i was little.
70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
haven't thought about it.
71. Can you curl your tongue?
72. Ever won a spelling bee?
i didn't enter because my sister did and i knew she'd beat me and so participated and won while i watched.
73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
74. What is your favorite book?
fight club & survivor by palahniuk, silence of the lambs & hannibal by harris, each little bird that sings by deborah wiles, the list goes on.
75. Do you study better with or without music?
76. Regularly burn incense?
77. Ever been in love?
78. Who would you like to see in concert?
panic! at the disco. the cab. parachute. alexz johnson. alex goot.
79. What was the last concert you saw?
onerepublic only been to one concert haha.
80. Hot tea or cold tea?
depends on the weather.
81. Tea or coffee?
82. Favorite type of cookie?
black&whites if you've never had them you're missing out.
83. Can you swim well?
used to do so competitively.
84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
86. DJ or band, at a wedding?
87. Ever won a contest?
88. Ever have plastic surgery?
89. Which are better black or green olives?
i dislike both.
90. Opinions on sex before marriage?
totally fine if you want to.
91. Best room for a fireplace?
what kind of question is this
92. Do you want to get married?
if i meet the right girl.
93. Are you a virgin?
94. When was the last time you had sex?
95. Favourite food?
IN OTHER NEWS.
i'm going to prom because an upperclassman asked me and we're friends and my sister's bf is taking her and a lot of my friends are going so why not?? the theme is james bond and its at universal studios so it should be fun. so much for prom being a special senior thing.
track season ended. set the jv league record in the mile (and finally beat the girl who was beating me all season) but someone broke my 800 record. so i guess it balances out.
i'm really excited for iowa young writer's studio even though it's not until july. i get my roommate's contact info in a couple weeks and i cannot stop thinking about it.
seriously hoping i get all the honors/aps i requested for next year because my present math class is unforgivably boring.
i'm trying to grow my hair out because i think it'd be prettier but it's sort of shaggy right now and i want to cut it again but i also want it to be pretty so i'm very conflicted.
speech/debate cabinet interviews are next week and i'm not really nervous but i feel like i should be.
i need to write more but i don't have the time and it makes me sad.
Listening to: the cab
Reading: great gatsby (rereading)